Principle of Operation
- 1. Recirculation heating, automatic temperature control
- 2. Dehumidification with extract heat exchange to fresh air, auto humidity & temp. control
- 3. Manual ventilation control, summer cooling, heating off
|A150||1.4 x 1.1 x 0.6||151||32||0.6||72||500||6.2|
|A225||1.9 x 1.2 x 0.7||192||38||1.2||98||1020||9.7|
|A300||2.2 x 1.3 x 0.7||252||45||1.8||139||1440||13.6|
|A500||2.95 x 1.3 x 1.1||380||80||2.8||189||2100||20.7|
|A700||3.15 x 1.55 x 1.3||515||115||3.6||272||3060||29.9|
|A900||3.5 x 1.7 x 1.6||720||180||5.6||330||4080||39.6|
|A1100||4.2 x 2.4 x 2.4||1210||240||8.1||514||5100||61.6|
A150 to A700 standard configuration, high level mounting. Side wall mounting ‘W’ configuration, transpose dimensions ‘B’ and ‘H’. A900, A1100 units are floor mounting.
Standard Rating Conditions:
28°C pool water 29°C 60%rh pool air.
- A150 to A300 are 240v single phase, maximum 14 amp full load
- A500 to A1100 are 415v three phase, maximum 23 amp full load
The dripak ‘A’ system family components: Standard wall, roof dual terminal connection kits with matching silencing attenuation manufactured in colour coordinated plastic coated galvanised steel sheet.
For other dehumidification applications, please contact us directly.